In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and processing of cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain Web pages. Cookies allow a Web page to, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user's or your computer's browsing habits, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User.
What types of cookies does this website use?
The https://curamsd.org Web site uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: These Are Those that Are well treated by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. To do this we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Technical Cookies: These Are Those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use their different functions, for example, to change the purchase process of an item.
- Customization Cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language or type of browser to Through which it connects to the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These Are Those that, well treated by this website or by third parties, allow to manage in the most effective way the offer of the advertising spaces that are in the Web page, adapting the contents of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or The use you make of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you publicity related to your navigation profile.
- Behavioral advertising Cookies: These Are Those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a Web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. This type of cookies store information of the visitors ' behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertisements according to it.
You Can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Most Web browsers offer the possibility to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer.
Below you can access the configuration of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
Third party Cookies
Our site includes other features provided by third parties. You can easily share the content on social networks like Facebook, Twitter or Google +, with the buttons that we have included for that purpose.
Cookie deletion Warning
You can delete and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the Web page may be affected.